Following the government’s recent announcement, we are delighted to finally re-open the salon on Monday 12th April.
We will be opening up our telephone lines and online booking service in due course.
We very muck look forward to welcoming you back into the salon and thank you for your on-going loyalty, support and patience.
When we re-open we will be fully operational in a Covid-secure environment. If you are shielding or vulnerable please talk to a team member about our quieter area in the upstairs of the salon.
When we welcome you back into the salon, the experience will be a little different until restrictions are fully lifted. We will be working in compliance with the Government Guidelines issued, with the aim of minimising the number of people our clients and staff come into contact with for the duration of their visit. Your safety and the safety of our team remain as always our priority. We appreciate your understanding during this time and ask that you take note of the following before your visit.
- Please bring as few personal items or bags with you as possible
- Please do not bring family members or friends with you unless they also have an appointment
- Please arrive promptly at your scheduled time
- When entering the salon please use the hand sanitiser at the main salon door. There is sanitiser available throughout the salon on all service stations
- Please wear a face covering at all times unless you are exempt – a staff member may instruct you to do so in case you forget
- Upon arrival a member of the team will check your temperature and offer you PPE should you require it.
- You will be asked to either scan the QR Code or fill in a Client Questionnaire in line with the Government Track & Trace requirements. (We take your privacy seriously and the information we collect about you will be held confidentially and in compliance with GDPR laws.)
- Whenever possible, we will be respecting social distancing rules whilst operational. There are screens in place where this is not possible
- All staff members will be wearing a visor or goggles and a Type 2 face mask in accordance with Government Guidelines
- Following Government Guidelines we are currently unable to offer magazines
- Your loyalty points will be added automatically to your booking to minimise contact
In order to protect our clients and team while the coronavirus outbreak is still ongoing, we are asking you to please stay at home if you are showing signs of being unwell.
Please do not attend your appointment if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 such as:
- High temperature
- New, continuous cough
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- You are waiting for the result of a test for coronavirus
- You have tested positive for coronavirus or live with someone who has symptoms of Covid-19
For all colour clients please be aware that we have a new skin test protocol and you will require a skin test at least 48 hours before your colour service. The impact of the Covid-19 Virus and vaccination on our immune system is uncertain and we have a responsibility to keep you safe.
Please ask a team member for more information
We cannot wait to see you again and get back to doing what we love !
Team Iconic xx